The Ho-Hums

Topics not related to the forum categories.
Forum rules
Keep it civil and mind the rules! Absolutely no ranting!
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Re: The Ho-Hums

Post by Ranch Dog »

beekeeper wrote:Have (a couple of times) thought about swagging my own bullets.
I have to and come to believe that Corbin is more of a finance company than anything.

If you lived closer, I could use a full time bullet caster in exchange for hunting. I need about 10K bullets a year and it is tough to keep up with.

I think all of us pass through what you are experiencing, at least several times in life. You also have the circumstances with your wife. I could never understand your exact situation but I do have what might be a similar one, to some degree with my wife. She does not need my full time care by any means but out of the blue she has suddenly ended up in the emergency room and/or hospital. There is no doubt that I experience the "Ho-Hums" as she goes through this. This also does play into my decision to retire early.
Michael
rman
My Press Choice: Turret

Post by rman »

About 3 years ago I was experiencing the same thoughts and problems. Then, because of unforeseen circumstances, my Grandson came to live with us. He's a teenager and likes to shoot and race radio controlled cars. He keeps me pretty busy and at my stage in life, that's a good thing. My Dad's family all suffered with Alzheimers and I need to keep myself occupied as much as possible. Hopefully that will delay the inevitable.
ljnowel
My Press Choice: Progressive

Post by ljnowel »

You should adopt me. I will have long conversations about hunting, fishing, shooting, reloading, you name it. Then I can borrow some guns too. Lol.

Return to “Topic Bucket”