New member from Montana

Tell us a bit about yourself!
myloadm65
My Press Choice: Progressive

Re: New member from Montana

Post by myloadm65 »

Probably have this in the wrong place, but here goes anyway.
I have been reloading since I was about 14 and now am 65 or will be in a week or so. Started with Herters stuff, added RCBS along the way and then went to mostly Lee stuff when we started the manufacturing business(Class 06) about 4 years ago. I have 4 LM's, a classic cast turret, two single stage classic cast presses, RCBS power case trimmer, the Lee case trimmer dluxe value trimmer and 3 tumblers and a host of other accessories needed to process brass. I load about 47 different calibers. Currently remodeling a different building , hopefully gaining more room.
Along the way you learn a lot about loading, products, what works and what doesn't, equipment good and bad. You make mods to equipment making it more usable either for yourself and sometimes are able to help others with problems. Most problems encountered with good equipment are user induced. I am more than happy to try and help others, occasionally teach reloading to individuals and of course like all of us, have many opinions(much like, well you know).
This looks like a great forum and a lot of great people here,
Thanks to RD for getting it going.
62chevy
Founding Member
Founding Member
My Press Choice: Turret

Re: New member from Montana

Post by 62chevy »

LOL love it no Dillon 1050 and mostly Lee stuff at about a 10th the cost.
Je suis Charlie

Return to “Member Introductions”