Hello from NW FL.

Tell us a bit about yourself!
yukondog
My Press Choice: Hand Press

Hello from NW FL.

Post by yukondog »

Hello my name is yukondog and I'm addicted to gun powder :D, I've been using Lee since I started reloading. I started with and still use the anniversary kit 22 yrs. later, I've had progressive and other presses and always come back to my old "O" press. I get to introduce a young farmer to the joys of reloading tomorrow, every chance I get I try to teach the young ones.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Re: Hello from NW FL.

Post by Ranch Dog »

yukondog wrote:Hello my name is yukondog and I'm addicted to gun powder :D, I've been using Lee since I started reloading. I started with and still use the anniversary kit 22 yrs. later, I've had progressive and other presses and always come back to my old "O" press. I get to introduce a young farmer to the joys of reloading tomorrow, every chance I get I try to teach the young ones.
Thanks for jumping over here yukondog and thanks for taking the time to introduce a newcomer to the enjoyment of reloading!
Michael
yukondog

Post by yukondog »

Had a great day yesterday showing him the basics, sent him home with some extra stuff I had, 270 brass, bullets, powder disp., trim length ga. and cutter and other miss. items. It's amazing how the little things in life are the most fulfilling. A good day indeed. :D
akuser47
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Post by akuser47 »

I wish when I was younger I would have had a teacher in this hobby I started on my own and taught myself through books and computer.. Welcome
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
yukondog

Post by yukondog »

I learned the same way, nobody I knew reloaded. Bought the Lyman47 book read it twice before I got any reloading equipment and still did not know anything, just jumped into it with both feet, did not have a computer back then.

Return to “Member Introductions”