Loadmaster case feed

The Pro 1000, 4000, and the Six-Pack Pro presses. We also include the "Legacy" progressive presses; the Load-Master, Auto Breech Lock Pro
Patriot007
My Press Choice: Progressive

Re: Loadmaster case feed

Post by Patriot007 »

Steve wrote:Sometimes a case comes flying out of my case feeder moving faster than I do when a spider surprises me. These pictures show how I installed a piece of 1/6" music wire to hold the cases back long enough to stop bouncing. I ran a few hundred through it and watched closely, several cases bounced back off the wire as the ram started down. This method of mounting won't work if you prime on the press. The case slider flexes the wire out of the way when it comes back up.

Nice Mod. Thank you. 8-)

I have to ask, what is the wood block for?????????????????????????? +corn
Steve
Founding Member & Supporter
Founding Member & Supporter

Post by Steve »

It anchors the case feeder mount to the case slider for support of the carrier. It made it very sturdy so I don't have to worry about over tightening and breaking the case feeder mount.
LM2carrier04.jpg
LM2carrier06.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Steve wrote:The one lube I have found that really lasts the longest is "MONTANA X-TREME" gun grease. (I got mine from Midway) I don't know what is in their formula, but it really works.
Thanks for the info. I have it in my MidwayUSA shopping cart so it is there the next time I order something!
Michael

Return to “Progressive”