We are back!

Please start here!
GasGuzzler
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter
My Press Choice: Turret

Re: We are back!

Post by GasGuzzler »

Ranch Dog wrote: 11 Aug 2023 19:05 One thing that I'm going to need to address is registrations. I had some custom coding in place to prevent those unlikely to be involved with reloading, the inability to sign up, plus a double email activation that prevented those using blind email addresses from registering.

Right now, I'm receiving registrations from every stink hole in the world. Too bad we didn't nuke all the places while we could. It's never too late.

Bottom line, I've got to shutdown registrations for the time being.
I removed a post and banned a one-post member from Poland yesterday.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from goin' insane.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Post by Ranch Dog »

Good, thanks. I'm working on it as I can.
Michael
Dancing Bear

Post by Dancing Bear »

Glad you're back! I have been checking regularly as well. I had joined here just before the forum went down. Did a lot of you tubing to help me get set up with the Lee Classic.
Royce

Post by Royce »

Dang that took a long time. Welcome back!
2 X Lee Classic Turret Presses, 3 X Lee 1000 Presses, 1 X Lee Reloader Press, 1X Lee Six Pack Pro, 1X Ultimate Turret
GasGuzzler
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter

Post by GasGuzzler »

Best I can tell it was middle of March. I have no real work to do here but Micheal and I have talked about a few things between then and now and I am glad HE got this thing back up.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from goin' insane.
Reefrman

Post by Reefrman »

Having been involved with a forum non related to reloading I fully understand the work that goes into not just starting and keeping it going but trying to fix it when a catastrophe happens. Glad to see it back.
horseman
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Post by horseman »

Figured you were just to busy with other projects/work, I know you are a busy, busy guy. Glad the site is back. Thanks for what you do.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

horseman wrote: 14 Aug 2023 10:45 Figured you were just to busy with other projects/work, I know you are a busy, busy guy. Glad the site is back. Thanks for what you do.
Thanks, Horseman, glad to see you back. Yeah, I've been a little bit busy. Honestly, I haven't pulled a lever on a press in over two years. Loosing the range with the move off the ranch, brought my shooting to zero.
Michael
horseman
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Post by horseman »

Ranch Dog wrote: 14 Aug 2023 13:50
horseman wrote: 14 Aug 2023 10:45 Figured you were just to busy with other projects/work, I know you are a busy, busy guy. Glad the site is back. Thanks for what you do.
Thanks, Horseman, glad to see you back. Yeah, I've been a little bit busy. Honestly, I haven't pulled a lever on a press in over two years. Loosing the range with the move off the ranch, brought my shooting to zero.
Understand that, like you all my reloading stuff is still packed away BUT I'm sorta looking through stuff a bit and in fact (shaking my head in disbelief) I just bought a used Lyman T-Mag 2 for........well, I wanted it. Also looking (lightly) for a desk of sorts suitable to set up a small reloading area now that components are beginning to become available (sparsely) again. I also have a younger friend that has shown an interest in learning how, that may be a good place for the Lyman to go. But the interest is starting to return.
poorman
My Press Choice: Lee Loader

Post by poorman »

Thanks for getting the site back up

Return to “Registration, Rules, and Information”