Loadmaster on the way - excited!

The Pro 1000, 4000, and the Six-Pack Pro presses. We also include the "Legacy" progressive presses; the Load-Master, Auto Breech Lock Pro
Lbrewer42
My Press Choice: Progressive

Re: Loadmaster on the way - excited!

Post by Lbrewer42 »

I am in Bellefontaine - 1.5 hours north of there. Thanks for the tip! Just had a gun show here last weekend, but could not make it here. Oh well! Need to make some local phone calls. Also will be in Springfield this week so will call there as well.
AlaskanGuy
Founding Member & Supporter
Founding Member & Supporter
My Press Choice: Turret

Post by AlaskanGuy »

it will be a fine press, a bit complicated for a new reloader, but you can surely grow into it....
Any technology, not understood, can seem like magic....
Lbrewer42
My Press Choice: Progressive

Post by Lbrewer42 »

Thanks Alaskan guy - not worried about it being complex. Just a few examples - I built an 8-day cukoo clock from scratch years ago (along with fixing many clocks), fixed an antique slot machine (all before the internet LOL!), and many, many other projects like these. The Loadmaster is not as complex, but sure will be fun to tinker with. I absolutely love troubleshooting/fixing/fabricating parts for machinery. I bought it with this in mind.
Ohio3Wheels
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Hand Press

Post by Ohio3Wheels »

Lbrewer42 wrote:I am in Bellefontaine - 1.5 hours north of there. Thanks for the tip! Just had a gun show here last weekend, but could not make it here. Oh well! Need to make some local phone calls. Also will be in Springfield this week so will call there as well.
I'm familiar with the area Bellefontaine was once part of my service area. Not sure about Springfield about all I know over there is Mad River Armory. Last gun show down here that I went to was a waste of $8. Springfield had a show this past weekend but it's pretty much the same vendors as here in Dayton so I didn't bother.

Make smoke,
Curt.......makin' smoke and raising my carbon foot print one cartridge at a time +guns +guns

Return to “Progressive”