Delux Perfect Powder Measure

Large rifle case volumetric powder charging using the time tested Perfect Powder Measure and the new Classic Powder Measure.
mikld
Founding Member & Supporter
Founding Member & Supporter
My Press Choice: Turret

Re: Delux Perfect Powder Measure

Post by mikld »

Loose lid; I put a piece of duct tale on the lid and down the side of the hopper, kinda like a flexible hinge. The lid gets flicked open and never gets lost. I haven't had any problems with the lid coming off when I don't want it to.

Looks like I'm gonna have to look closely at the new PPM, although I've been using mine steadily and my C-H 502 is sitting on the shelf. Both good measures...
Macd
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Post by Macd »

daboone wrote:Keep the extra funnel you'll find it handy. As for the loose lid(s) mentioned above I lay a drier sheet over the top of the hopper and use the lid to hold it In place, in return it keeps the lid snuggly in place.

No problems with loose lid but I put a dryer sheet in the hopper when not in use. I was told or read it helps keep static electricity from building up.
GasGuzzler
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter
My Press Choice: Turret

Post by GasGuzzler »

daboone wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:I've owned four Auto Disks, an Auto Drum, and now this so...I have a roll of tape next to the bench. I also have several funnels but I've never paid for one. Finally, I have no 7.62X54R.
Yep with friends like LarryW and another named John as well as some of you guys it seems lots of stuff on bench wasn't paid for either. I know I have 2 Lee and 3 larger funnels in my fine and private wonderland.

GG why don't you have a Mosin Nagant? That amount to a cardinal sin. I know you were around what they were $89 with a oiler and screwdriver in a little bag. Everyone need a shoulder buster. :roll:
Naw I'm 44 and learned of them during the craze when the prices soared. I actually have had two go through my hands but they were projects I got to flip. Never shot either of them. Buy a rifle for $140, spend $50 and 10 hours on it, sell it for $400...or $200.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from goin' insane.

Return to “Bench/Stand Mounted Powder Measures”