OK I'll Bite

From a shoebox to an full production setup, show us how you operate! There is something to learn from everyone!
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Re: OK I'll Bite

Post by Ranch Dog »

Rooster59 wrote:Something's gotta give. :(
So... you sending it packing?
Michael
Rooster59
My Press Choice: Turret

Post by Rooster59 »

No! But either I have to add some shelves....somewhere.....or the bullet boxes have to go in the cabinet with the powder and brass. Sigh.
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me." Willard Duncan Vandiver
Maximumbob54
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by Maximumbob54 »

You are still doing better than I am. I've outgrown three bench setups so far. I haven't hardly used the last one and it's already too small.
Rooster59

Post by Rooster59 »

If I out grow this one my wife won't call the addiction hotline, she'll call a lawyer. :eek:
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me." Willard Duncan Vandiver
62chevy
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by 62chevy »

+1

I'll be the second one to say I like your shelf setup and will copy it if you don't mind. The 1x2 is a great idea. How deep are your shelves, 10 inches?
Je suis Charlie
Rooster59

Post by Rooster59 »

The lower shelves are 1x6 and the sides/top are 1x8. I didn't want to take up a lot of bench top space by using deeper shelves when I have two metal cabinets next to the bench to store supplies and little-used equipment.

Return to “Show Us Your Bench!”