Load Master parts

The Pro 1000, 4000, and the Six-Pack Pro presses. We also include the "Legacy" progressive presses; the Load-Master, Auto Breech Lock Pro
horseman
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Re: Load Master parts

Post by horseman »

But side to side wouldn't be that hard probably.....anyway, upon more investigative foolin around, I discover the MAIN culprit seems to be the carrier.... :o Took the one off my other LM and installed it on the problem child and it does work. Not as good as it once did, but it will work. Ah well, the new frame, ram and carrier from MM will be along pretty soon. New is good right? +corn
DaveInGA
250 Shots
250 Shots
My Press Choice: Progressive

Post by DaveInGA »

Horseman wrote:But side to side wouldn't be that hard probably.....anyway, upon more investigative foolin around, I discover the MAIN culprit seems to be the carrier.... :o Took the one off my other LM and installed it on the problem child and it does work. Not as good as it once did, but it will work. Ah well, the new frame, ram and carrier from MM will be along pretty soon. New is good right? +corn
Here's what I'm hearing you say:

"If I just keep fooling around with this broken one, I'll have it fixed too and end up with three presses instead of two."

;)
horseman
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Post by horseman »

DaveInGA wrote:
Horseman wrote:But side to side wouldn't be that hard probably.....anyway, upon more investigative foolin around, I discover the MAIN culprit seems to be the carrier.... :o Took the one off my other LM and installed it on the problem child and it does work. Not as good as it once did, but it will work. Ah well, the new frame, ram and carrier from MM will be along pretty soon. New is good right? +corn
Here's what I'm hearing you say:

"If I just keep fooling around with this broken one, I'll have it fixed too and end up with three presses instead of two."

;)
LOL, I do believe if I would put a new carrier and (now) put new handle parts (they're on the new frame now) it would probably work just fine..... 8-) I do not need three of these things though....hard enough to keep up with two.... :lol: Edit: I believe the problem with the old carrier is the square hole the index rod goes through is to worn for the rod to work properly. OR the "square" head the ejector sits on is to worn and allows the shell plate to misalign so the index rod doesn't work properly. OR it may be something else entirely.....that doesn't allow the index rod to work properly... :lol:

Return to “Progressive”