35 Rem Brass

50 BMG, Collet, and steel reloading dies plus the Factory Crimp Dies. Also, discussions concerning the Deluxe, Pacesetter, and RGB die sets.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

35 Rem Brass

Post by Ranch Dog »

Has been real tough to find. The auction sites have small lots of used brass and it is hard to figure out what it will end up going for. New brass is not to be found and for sure any that surfaces on the auction sites will close above a buck a case.

I just received a notice that Titan Reloading has their Acme Range brass in stock for $37.50 for a bag of 50 (75¢ each). Not a great deal but at least a good source if you what to buy a larger quantity to conserve on the shipping vs. the odd ball small lots offered on auction. I went ahead and bought enough for my Marlin 336D & Rem 600 to secure their future for my lifetime. I'm tired of looking for the stuff.

Titan Reloading ~ 35 REM RANGE BRASS 50 CT.
Michael
RBHarter
Founding Member
Founding Member
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Re: 35 Rem Brass

Post by RBHarter »

I broke down and bought the only bag of 222 I've seen in 3 yr ,almost 35 cents . 6.8 Rem is almost as hard to find I think the last 100 1x I bought was about 50 cents 2 years ago. It's crazy I looked for some 223 with something other than an fmj was almost a buck a round the bulk pack of Winchester was $40 /50 . Thankfully for the moment I can go to the Property Disposal office and buy LC 556 for scrap prices .

It is unfortunate that we feel like like we have to buy 5x what we need so we will have it later "just in case" .
Just a Red neck,White boy, Blue blood American.....
Maximumbob54
Founding Member
Founding Member
My Press Choice: Turret

Post by Maximumbob54 »

RBHarter wrote:I broke down and bought the only bag of 222 I've seen in 3 yr ,almost 35 cents . 6.8 Rem is almost as hard to find I think the last 100 1x I bought was about 50 cents 2 years ago. It's crazy I looked for some 223 with something other than an fmj was almost a buck a round the bulk pack of Winchester was $40 /50 . Thankfully for the moment I can go to the Property Disposal office and buy LC 556 for scrap prices .

It is unfortunate that we feel like like we have to buy 5x what we need so we will have it later "just in case" .

MidwayUSA has both 6.8 and .222 in stock now as I type this if you are still looking.
RBHarter
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by RBHarter »

I'm ok for now . I've a couple 100 of each and they are both very low volume shooters. Come to think of it everything is low volume these days .
Maximumbob54
Founding Member
Founding Member
My Press Choice: Turret

Post by Maximumbob54 »

you just made me jump because I traded my way into a 6.8mm upper for an AR a while back and I still have yet to get to that project. That would be just my luck that the brass became unobtanium!!! :?
RBHarter
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by RBHarter »

Maybe I should have said "not a readily available shelf item" . I just spent the a little more than was expected on my 1st AR . Then I bought a 6.8 kit to go with the 2 NIB stripped lowers that were a bonus treat with the poly lower complete rifle. The 6.8 components are fickle sometimes they're everywhere and sometimes they can't be had .

Return to “Rifle”