ATF director steps down

Topics not related to the forum categories.
Forum rules
Keep it civil and mind the rules! Absolutely no ranting!
Patriot007
My Press Choice: Progressive

ATF director steps down

Post by Patriot007 »

This was just uploaded to me in an email from THE HILL news group. It seems the ATF Director B. Todd Jones is stepping down after the failed ammo ban. I will post a link so you can read it. The thing that worries me the most is. Who will they get to replace Him???????????? I don't think Obama is done with this issue.

http://thehill.com/regulation/administr ... -step-down

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: ATF director steps down

Post by Ranch Dog »

Good riddance! They all can hit the road as far as I'm concerned, every one of them.
Michael
62chevy
Founding Member
Founding Member
My Press Choice: Turret

Post by 62chevy »

The real question is how much prison time will Jones do and the answer is the same as obama, none.
Je suis Charlie
Patriot007

Post by Patriot007 »

@ Ranch Dog, & 62chevy
Here's the thing about it. You know when a department head steps done. There's going to be a lot of phoo, phoo slinging, following him. I'm waiting for the dirt he's going to start slinging about his superiors.
It already reads like a bad soap opera. I wonder if Obama's security detail knows that when they hear a gun shot to hit the deck.<LOL> My bad, I'll be nice. This woman he is appointing to Eric Holder's position of Attorney General is another one of his ponds. The Republicans want even give her a vote to confirm her appointment to the position. That's driving Obama crazy and making the Republicans look bad for trying to keep her out of office as long as possible. It's sad that the ones trying to do the rite thing, has to look bad.
What in heaven, do we have to do to get this JOKE impeached????? Alright,,,, I'll quit crying.
62chevy
Founding Member
Founding Member
My Press Choice: Turret

Post by 62chevy »

Keeping her out of office is the right thing to do but don't worry the republicans will cave soon enough. But if for some slim chance they don't then the Republicans will become heroes.
Je suis Charlie
Patriot007

Post by Patriot007 »

62chevy wrote:Keeping her out of office is the right thing to do but don't worry the republicans will cave soon enough. But if for some slim chance they don't then the Republicans will become heroes.
Yes, your right. They will cave to save face in the end, their scared that the American public will blame them for holding up the process. Me, if it meant shutting down the government for a good cause, consider it closed. I wouldn't give up if I new, I was doing the right thing. I feel that this woman is the wrong person for the job, regardless of what Obama thinks. If you can't tell, I am a Republican, but my senator and reps
sure make me think about that at times.

Return to “Topic Bucket”