45acp seating die, with out the crimp <lol>

Carbide and Steel die sets plus the Carbide, Bottle Neck Pistol Cartridge, and Factory Crimp Dies. Also the Bulge Buster Kit.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Re: 45acp seating die, with out the crimp <lol>

Post by Ranch Dog »

I would have to agree with Patriot, if you a going to feed the HP carbine there is no better way to do it than the LM.
Michael
Patriot007
My Press Choice: Progressive

Re: 45acp seating die, with out the crimp <lol>

Post by Patriot007 »

number1wrench wrote:Thank you Patriot007 I believe I will add this to my want list, I appreciate the candid advice. I have an inexpensive Hi-Point carbine in .45ACP to move off that list and the LM will probably become the next toy/challenge. As the weather goes around the nation you were fortunate to get in the range time!
When it comes to the LM. You just can't beat it. I bought it for the versatility and loading 45acp. I plan on moving into rifle Shells also, but for now it will only be 45acp. I plan on loading for 30.06, 3.08 and 223..
I shoot more 45s than any thing else rite now. I plan on adding an AR carbine in 45acp to my collection. I would like to keep my home defense in one caliber, I've seen some nice ones.
Hey, I noticed you live in South Dakota. Man that's waaay to cold, I get chills just thinking about that.
Here, in S Georgia, it can be 32* in the morning, and 70* in the afternoon. I'll have to add you to our prayers. Other than that, stay safe and keep warm.
:D

Return to “Handgun”