Happy fathers day guys!

Topics not related to the forum categories.
Forum rules
Keep it civil and mind the rules! Absolutely no ranting!
akuser47
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Happy fathers day guys!

Post by akuser47 »

I had a great day bbq family and the nba finals gane coming to a end. Thank you to everone that help make this forum what it is. A big thanks to Rd for giving us this place to enjoy.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Re: Happy fathers day guys!

Post by Ranch Dog »

akuser47 wrote:I had a great day bbq family and the nba finals gane coming to a end. Thank you to everone that help make this forum what it is. A big thanks to Rd for giving us this place to enjoy.
You're welcome AK! We continue to see a good group of fellows represented here and I'm proud to be part of this.

I had a day with my family and heard from all of my children not present. Of course, my dad and grandchildren were present as well. My grandson, at 3, saddled up on a cutting horse for the first time!
Noah_Saddled_Up.jpg
The horse belongs to a neighbor who grazes several in my pastures and Noah has been "chomping at the bit" to start riding one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Michael
RBHarter
Founding Member
Founding Member
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Re: Happy fathers day guys!

Post by RBHarter »

looks like you guys had a great day. Mine wasn't bad ,calls from the kids,a day w/4 of 5 grands,a new pup I hope will hunt (fresh off momma ,but we're learning a comon language........ sleep I miss that ,I never missed the 0200 feedings :) ). I cast a few boolits ,about 5 lbs for a 38 S&W , and got most of the teardown on a Ford Ranger rear end finished. It ate the spider gears and gears lower than 3.25:1 have a thicker ring gear and require that the carrier be removed to get them out......... that would have been nice to know 2hr of fidgeting sooner.
Just a Red neck,White boy, Blue blood American.....

Return to “Topic Bucket”