Mike’s Reloading bench still in business? Magic Mike…

The Pro 1000, 4000, and the Six-Pack Pro presses. We also include the "Legacy" progressive presses; the Load-Master, Auto Breech Lock Pro
Leezway
My Press Choice: Progressive

Mike’s Reloading bench still in business? Magic Mike…

Post by Leezway »

Does anyone know if Magic Mike mikesreloadingbench.com still in business? I had purchased a few upgrades from him for my loadmaster and was hoping to get more, but it seems like the website is down…. Any information about Mike or where I can get his billet turrets would be greatly appreciated…

Thanks
Lee
GasGuzzler
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter
My Press Choice: Turret

Re: Mike’s Reloading bench still in business? Magic Mike…

Post by GasGuzzler »

Never heard of it.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from goin' insane.
Leezway

Post by Leezway »

Here is an Old post about “Magic Mike” mikes reloading bench, he made solid billet turrets for the Loadmaster.. it’s an awesome upgrade for your loadmaster to help give you a more consistent OAL’s. I have a couple of them on thy LM’s was just trying to help a friend get one for his LM..
https://www.lee-loader.com/viewtopic.php?t=3526
tunaman

Post by tunaman »

I pray he is ok. His stuff was excellent. All his video's are gone too as well as the website. He made these loadmasters crank out ammo like no other. I have all of his mods and turrets for 3 loadmasters.. and they are all still humming along with no problems in years. Tell us you are still around and ok Mike...
Leezway

Post by Leezway »

I hope he is. I and several friends have all his upgrades. I was lucky a member here had a spare one and he sold it to me. My friend was in the process of trying to make one…. But I’m so glad I was able to find one for him.
I sure hope he is ok. Would like to know if he is alright.
tunaman

Post by tunaman »

I spoke with Mike a few days ago. He is alive and well just not doing much anymore. Sorry to say he has nothing left for the Loadmaster. That is sad. Thanks to his stuff my Loadmasters are the Cats Meow....all 3 of them.
Leezway

Post by Leezway »

Tunaman,
Thank you very much for letting me know… I’m so glad to hear that he is still around. Between myself and my friend we have 4 loadmasters and we were able to find a nice member here on this forum who purchased from Mike but never installed. He sold it to us for a very reasonable amount. Honestly don’t know if I would still be using the Loadmaster if it wasn’t for Mike’s upgrades…. I will be willing to put our loadmaster’s up against any similar press whether it be red, green or Blue. Please tell Mike thank you and that I hope him well….
tunaman

Post by tunaman »

I have 9mm, 10mm, and .223 all set up on 3 different loadmasters. All have Mikes Turrets and primer mods along with the carrier mod. I love these things. I manually load cases and bullets with the camera endo scope looking into the case live onto my tablet. The no primer light is also one I did to all of them. I just found gold in that I have 2 of Mikes Turrets here in adition to the 3 in my presses. I would think these would be forever in high demand. ;)
Leezway

Post by Leezway »

Well I’m glad you found some gold… they truly are as valuable as gold.

Return to “Progressive”