Greetings and salutations

Tell us a bit about yourself!
LinuxJack
My Press Choice: Progressive

Greetings and salutations

Post by LinuxJack »

Hello,

Hi all, pleased to meetcha (extends virtual handshake). I am an almost-old reloader, got my start about 20 years and umpteen thousands of rounds ago with a Lee anniversary single stage kit. I've upgraded/changed a few pieces over the years (mainly use a Pacific and CH press for my single-stage stuff these days), but I am still using a fair bit of the parts that came in that Lee kit (powder measure, scale, powder funnel, flash hole cleaner, chamfer tool, etc), as well as a Lee hand press (the 'nutcracker' looking thing), a Lee C press for light duty stuff (crimping 5.56 for instance), and a Pro 1000 I picked up recently to use for size+prime+flare on my pistol brass (and 5.56, minus the flare), while still using a standalone powder measure and CH press for charging and seating. (RCBS Uniflow for ball powder, Lee 'Perfect' from that old anniversary kit for stick powder).

Anyway, that's more than enough for a 'hi yall' message, so I reckon I'll leave it at that. Looking forward to discussing reloading adventures with like-ish minded folks.
larryw
Founding Member & Supporter
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Re: Greetings and salutations

Post by larryw »

Hello Jack & welcome. Please be patient, the site has just returned from a meltdown.
Great people here, none afraid to share knowledge. The end of this coming October I'll
have been loading for 58 years. Again, welcome.
A day late & A dollar short? Story of my life +guns
LinuxJack
My Press Choice: Progressive

Post by LinuxJack »

larryw wrote: 11 Aug 2023 14:43 Hello Jack & welcome. Please be patient, the site has just returned from a meltdown.
Great people here, none afraid to share knowledge. The end of this coming October I'll
Fair enough. I reckon I can do patient (sometimes.. if I have to... maybe..) :lol:
larryw

Post by larryw »

LinuxJack wrote: 11 Aug 2023 15:24
larryw wrote: 11 Aug 2023 14:43 Hello Jack & welcome. Please be patient, the site has just returned from a meltdown.
Fair enough. I reckon I can do patient (sometimes.. if I have to... maybe..) :lol:
Ain't that the truth :t
A day late & A dollar short? Story of my life +guns
RBHarter
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by RBHarter »

Welcome to the Forum !
Just a Red neck,White boy, Blue blood American.....

Return to “Member Introductions”