My organized mess

From a shoebox to an full production setup, show us how you operate! There is something to learn from everyone!
BC17A
My Press Choice: Single Stage

My organized mess

Post by BC17A »

I built my main reloading bench to be as compact as possible, 26"x36", with five drawers that are 20x26. My Hornady AP progressive and Lee Challenger single stage are mounted on this one and the drawers are large enough to hold a lot of other reloading necessities. The cabinet above it is 24"x96" and holds more of my powders, bullets and brass. My new Lee Classic Turret along with my Lee "C" press are mounted on a 48"x79" steel door bench that shares the work space with my Honda mini's obsession. I also do a lot of gun smithing on that bench also. That bench is on HD casters and can easily roll outside the shop if I need to bring a vehicle inside for maintenance. Bullet casting is done on another bench on the other side of the shop.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BC17A

Re: My organized mess

Post by BC17A »

...and the rest of the pics.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Post by Ranch Dog »

Look very organized to me!
Michael
jlhog

Post by jlhog »

Looks organized and well stocked. Good job.

Return to “Show Us Your Bench!”