Garage "Find"

All “C” and “O” type Lee presses.
GasGuzzler
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter
My Press Choice: Turret

Re: Garage "Find"

Post by GasGuzzler »

Lee has the new parts to convert the arms. When you're ready I made a post about it with help from other members. And no, the Post Office still has not found my broken parts I mailed to Lee for replacement on 11-25-20. They stopped responding.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from goin' insane.
Rattler21
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Post by Rattler21 »

GasGuzzler wrote:Lee has the new parts to convert the arms. When you're ready I made a post about it with help from other members. And no, the Post Office still has not found my broken parts I mailed to Lee for replacement on 11-25-20. They stopped responding.
Midway has a press handle update "kit" that includes the new toggles. When I cross referenced the part #s from the Lee page everything seemed to match up with the individual parts from GasGuzzler's excellent post on the issue 3426 plus the new style roller handle and it is in stock and free shipping if you order $49 or so I believe. Press handle update kit

Lee's page showed it as well but there were some items out of stock when I tried to order direct from Lee.
Myg30
My Press Choice: Progressive

Post by Myg30 »

Cj, good job and your friend should enjoy that press. My wife was on that Facebook
market place ( I don’t do fb) and I asked her fer giggles to search reloading ! Much to my surprise there was several items fer sale on there not that I need any but possibly looking to down size on a local level to avoid shipping costs and hassles.
You might find sum Dies local on there.

Mike

Return to “Single Stage”