New 2020, Lee Bullet Sizer!!!

Lee Bullet Sizing Kits
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Re: New 2020, Lee Bullet Sizer!!!

Post by Ranch Dog »

All the new APP bullet sizers have arrived, I think a majority of them were custom sizes which Lee has in stock now. These custom sizes are still the custom price of $20.

I really need the bullet feeder on the APP press as the repetitive motion of placing a bullet on the punch is getting tough with my hands. My mind is pacing faster than the hands work, and I end up pinching myself with the press.. more than once. I really pinch myself Bulge Busting pistol cases.

In that I have the same inventory in the traditional Lee and Lyman sizers, it's time to get them up for sale!

I just noticed that Lyman no longer offers custom sizes, thank you Lee!
Michael
GasGuzzler
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter
My Press Choice: Turret

Post by GasGuzzler »

I have an RCBS Lube-A-Matic that uses the same dies as a Lyman.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from goin' insane.
Tonerboy1
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Post by Tonerboy1 »

I noticed with the bulge buster kit, it only comes with one pusher for the kit and you use the crimp die for the "sizer". But with the sizing die you get a pusher with each die. So far I have been anal to keep the "correct" pusher with the correct die. I only have a few different sizes at this point so it hasn't been an issue yet. Have you put a caliper on the pushers (since you have so many) to see if Lee makes the pusher to match the die? Or do they have a generic 20, 30, 40, 50 pusher that is used for each, so keeping them matched up is not so important? I just wonder because I have been trying to figure out a way to keep them together in storage which is hard once they are removed from the blister pack.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Post by Ranch Dog »

I haven't gotten to it yet, but I will store the dies with their punches in a box similar to that used with my Lyman box. I probably will not be working on anything concerning casting until winter. Our midday through near sunset temperatures is already near or at 90º.

I compared the old style punches to the new, and the diameters are the same. For instance, .310" through .314" use a .306" puncher. The new is identical to the old style.
Michael

Return to “Bullet Sizing”