Caught by suprise by wife!

Topics not related to the forum categories.
Forum rules
Keep it civil and mind the rules! Absolutely no ranting!
kmw1954
My Press Choice: Progressive

Caught by suprise by wife!

Post by kmw1954 »

Last night I was sitting here viewing the forum and my wife had just gotten home from work and was relaxing and checking here Facebook. All is good in the world. Then out of the blue the wife pipes up, "Hey what's this guy doing?" So I get up and go look.

A long while ago I asked her to sign up for the Lee Reloaders forum/page/group and then forgot all about it because I don't have a cell phone and I don't have a Facebook acct.

Anyways here she is watching this video of a guy at a Loadmaster press with a case feeder cranking away. I had to watch for a few seconds to make out what was going on on that small screen and finally realized he was depriming brass. I explained and she right away understood.

So then she asks about the case feeder and that she didn't remember seeing one on my press and what did it do and how did it work. So I also explained that to her and told her that yes I do have one on my press.

Of all this though what struck me was that she was actually watching with interest this reloading video. She then also admitted that she does watch quite a few of the video that come up on that site. Maybe I should start following a bit closer!
RBHarter
Founding Member
Founding Member
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Re: Caught by suprise by wife!

Post by RBHarter »

Funny that !
Ms hangs out around the bench but I'm pretty sure she's just waiting on the laundry .......
Just a Red neck,White boy, Blue blood American.....
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

I haven't been on the Lee group's site. I have a FB account but haven't been on it in a long time now. The last time I got on it, I was so inundated with messages and "Friend" requests, I couldn't get to what I wanted to look at (a dog that I wanted to adopt). Logging on via my laptop somehow triggered all the notifications being sent to my phone as well, which I previously eliminated. I took FB off my phone and haven't been back.
Michael
kmw1954

Post by kmw1954 »

Like I said, I don't have a cell phone and I don't have a facebook page. I keep forgetting to have the wife log in into hers to look at the Lee posts. She doesn't tell me when there is a good post.

Also don't know what happened but I was unable to get on the forum here all weekend. When I tried from an email notice I got a error message that page isn't available. Then when I tried from my favorites I would get another error. I overwrote the web address in my favorites and now I don't get the error.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

kmw1954 wrote:Also don't know what happened but I was unable to get on the forum here all weekend. When I tried from an email notice I got a error message that page isn't available. Then when I tried from my favorites I would get another error. I overwrote the web address in my favorites and now I don't get the error.
That's strange. Do you log in and out or stay logged in when you leave?
Michael
kmw1954

Post by kmw1954 »

I stay logged in and once again when I clicked on the link to this message in my email I get the message, "Page cannot be displayed." Then tried the button for "Fix Connection" which didn't find anything but came back to a page telling me to Turn On TLS1.0, TLS1.1, TLS1.2 in Advanced Settings. Which I didn't.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

kmw1954 wrote:I stay logged in and once again when I clicked on the link to this message in my email I get the message, "Page cannot be displayed." Then tried the button for "Fix Connection" which didn't find anything but came back to a page telling me to Turn On TLS1.0, TLS1.1, TLS1.2 in Advanced Settings. Which I didn't.
Not sure what is the problem. I constantly test the forum on a number of operating systems plus both smartphone platforms.

Down at the bottom of any page is a link to " Delete all board cookies". The next time you log in, it will reset your secure connection.
Michael

Return to “Topic Bucket”