Hello from Montana!

Tell us a bit about yourself!
dpe.ahoy
My Press Choice: Turret

Hello from Montana!

Post by dpe.ahoy »

Found this strange E-mail in my in-box, There's a New Forum! I'm DP and live in Billings, MT. Getting too close to 61 years old and have been shooting since 6 or 7. Really enjoy lever actions and handguns, but own a large number of bolt actions and single shots as well as muzzle stuffers. +guns My wife and I have 7 kids between us and all of them enjoy shooting. Youngest is 8, eldest is 28, still have 4 teenagers in the home :shock: as well as the eldest and youngest. Have been reloading for about 30 years and learn something new all the time from others who reload. Must be doing OK at it as I still have all my fingers and both eyes and have never blown up a firearm. Got to know Michael on Marlin Owners and then followed to Rossi Rifleman when he started that forum. Now I'm here and glad to meet everyone!! :D I enjoy joking around and look foreword to learning from this group and maybe even be able to contribute a bit. My job as a Director of Operations at a non-profit was eliminated over a year ago, started working in sporting goods at my favorite place to buy firearms a year ago. Just like Christmas only I don't have to buy all the "presents" I get to open at work. Stress is gone from my life at work, so may get to live long enough to be a pain to my teenagers yet. :lol: DP
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Re: Hello from Montana!

Post by Ranch Dog »

Dang DP we might be related, I have kin folk in your area!. My dad is from Billings!
Michael

Return to “Member Introductions”