My Load Master left me very disappointed!

The Pro 1000, 4000, and the Six-Pack Pro presses. We also include the "Legacy" progressive presses; the Load-Master, Auto Breech Lock Pro
Fyodor
Founding Member & Supporter
Founding Member & Supporter
My Press Choice: Progressive

Re: My Load Master left me very disappointed!

Post by Fyodor »

Classic misunderstanding :)
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
- Evelyn Beatrice Hall, often misattributed to Voltaire

I think I'm thinking, therefore I may possibly be.
piratepast40
My Press Choice: Progressive

Re: My Load Master left me very disappointed!

Post by piratepast40 »

I'm still new to the Load Master with only 7 or 8 thousand rounds of 9mm loaded. I do have Magic Mikes billet turret and shake brake so have done some modifications. I bought my press in November of 2014 so it's relatively new. I haven't had any problems with the priming system at all. The billet turret and shake brake seem to help with OAL. Maybe it's the older versions that are problematic. I just haven't had the problems that others are talking about. I don't reload at a very fast pace either usually 3-400 per hour, but that includes case gaging and measuring OAL every 20 to 30 rounds and boxing them up. I also make it a point to look into every case to check powder levels. When I start a loading session, I always run at least 10 drops to make sure the powder weight is correct. Don't mean to make this sound like I'm bragging about not having problems, just saying that with a new priming system and a few mods, the Load Master has worked fine for me.

Return to “Progressive”