Ranch Dog's LM's

The Pro 1000, 4000, and the Six-Pack Pro presses. We also include the "Legacy" progressive presses; the Load-Master, Auto Breech Lock Pro
horseman
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Ranch Dog's LM's

Post by horseman »

Hey R.D., curious if you've got your Load Master press(s) equipped with MM's parts yet and if so how are they running?
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Re: Ranch Dog's LM's

Post by Ranch Dog »

Horseman wrote:Hey R.D., curious if you've got your Load Master press(s) equipped with MM's parts yet and if so how are they running?
Haven't done a thing with it. I don't work on anything between the last week of October until the second week of January as that is our hunting season.

The next project for me is bullet casting and building large boxes to hold my lead. Each box will contain 1,000 pounds of lead and will be made so that I can lift them with my pallet load; both hand & tractor mounted. I will build five boxes as it ends up that is what I have on hand. The bullet casting will take me a month around farm & ranch work. I spend about 3 full days a week on the tractor during this time of the year. That is good stuff for me.

After that, it will be the Loadmasters. I just came out of the loading room, shot my Savage 340 Scout right before dark, and the Loadmasters wanted me to tell you "thanks" for asking!
Michael
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Re: Ranch Dog's LM's

Post by Ranch Dog »

I do have Mike's LM Survival Manual sitting next to my recliner. I've read it through once and now will start reading through it again while making notes.
Michael

Return to “Progressive”