Walmart discontinuing Lee Products?

Carbide and Steel die sets plus the Carbide, Bottle Neck Pistol Cartridge, and Factory Crimp Dies. Also the Bulge Buster Kit.
cj8281
250 Shots
250 Shots
My Press Choice: Turret

Walmart discontinuing Lee Products?

Post by cj8281 »

I just picked up a little pocket 380 and went to Walmart.com to order up a set of dies for it. It shows not available, this is what I found: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Lee-Precisio ... t/24032308
I went to my book marks for the 9mm set that I had marked for a friend, same thing: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Lee-Precisio ... r/24032143
I began checking various other items, they all show a low item count, if they are available. Walmart.com only lists one of the Lee lead testers left, for example.
So is Walmart not going to carry Lee items any more? I can't get a straight answer out of anyone on the phone at Walmart.com. Anyone here deal recently with Walmart.com concerning Lee Products?
I guess for the time being I will look to FSReloading, Titan or Amazon for my dies.
GasGuzzler
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter

Re: Walmart discontinuing Lee Products?

Post by GasGuzzler »

Walmart doesn't carry anything on wm.com. They are simply trying to beat Amazon at their game of logistics. On the other hand, WM may have decided not to offer Lee stuff for sale OR Lee might have decided not to be hog tied by WM.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from goin' insane.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Post by Ranch Dog »

cj8281 wrote:Anyone here deal recently with Walmart.com concerning Lee Products?
Never have, I prefer to support those directly supporting the reloading industry.
Michael
mikld
Founding Member & Supporter
Founding Member & Supporter

Post by mikld »

I was never a Walmart fan. I lived in LA area for quite awhile and tried to buy a rifle at one store. I got a big run around and they wouldn't order it (that particular store was a "self imposed" anti-gun establishment although it had a few guns and ammo on the shelves). Never went to a Walmart after that...
orerancher
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Post by orerancher »

Ranch Dog wrote:
cj8281 wrote:Anyone here deal recently with Walmart.com concerning Lee Products?
Never have, I prefer to support those directly supporting the reloading industry.
+1

Return to “Handgun”