September 16th

Something been on your mind that you have always wanted to ask and google is no help. Ask it here!
horseman
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Single Stage

September 16th

Post by horseman »

Well here it is Sept. 16th and my question is............as stupid as it may be..........Where in the heck was August ?????????? I apologize if this has been asked before. ;)
mr surveyor
Founding Member
Founding Member
My Press Choice: Hand Press

Re: September 16th

Post by mr surveyor »

I don't even remember yesterday

jd
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's just some things best left unsaid on the internetsuperhighway.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Post by Ranch Dog »

horseman wrote:Well here it is Sept. 16th and my question is............as stupid as it may be..........Where in the heck was August ?????????? I apologize if this has been asked before. ;)
I think it was asked last year, but I really don't know what happened to the last twelve months!
Michael
GasGuzzler
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter
My Press Choice: Turret

Post by GasGuzzler »

Wha?
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from goin' insane.
daboone
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by daboone »

HE!! I don't worry about such details. My daughters will remind me of anything I did wrong and will also be told what I'm supposed to be doing even if I don't want to do it. :oops: If it's not them it's my dog telling me what he needs me to be doing. ;)
An ignorant person is one who doesn't know what you have just found out.

When setting a job up for myself it must be Idiot Proof as well, as I am a bigger idiot than most people I know, and I prove it to myself everyday.
RBHarter
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by RBHarter »

I remember August . The first week I mourned Hiroshima and Nagasaki, celebrated my best friend's birthday and 18th wedding anniversary, Ms birthday , and spent a day plus looking a couple of girls I hauled firewood with 35 yr ago . Funny so many of my school friends had such a great friendship with Dad . After the initial awe damns and some slightly more colourful expressions of surprise and 20 min of no kidding me too catch up it was like sitting at that both knowing that there was a boy/girlfriend someplace all twisted up while we ate a pizza and drank a pitcher of soda ........weird how those 2 drop dead gorgeous women even then were just call at 3 am buried in the mud friends . They still ain't bad looking even 35 yr later oddly enough they'd probably show up with a truck , trailer, shovel , axe , chainsaw ,come a long , chain , and straps if I called . They'd likely still drink me under the table and laugh at me while I puked too ........ :lol:

The second week was VJ day and my daughters birthday , born 100 yr 4 months after my great grandmother. Week 3 was my youngest son's birthday . Irish twins those 2 , 376 days apart .

The last week was just kind of blur with banking ,title changes , sorting out stuff for the who wants what thing . Morbid sense of humor have we . Mom asked what to do with 11 prosthetic eyes about an hour after the artist daughter asked what would become of them . I guess she was struck with a vision for a 3d mural of sorts as a life tribute.

I should go get my Arkie DL today .
Just a Red neck,White boy, Blue blood American.....
mikld
Founding Member & Supporter

Post by mikld »

I 'memmer August. It was 3 weeks ago, I think (I count weeks by how many times I go to church). Now the only time I make sure what month it is, is for Dr. appointments... :cry:
horseman
Supporter
Supporter

Post by horseman »

mikld wrote: Now the only time I make sure what month it is, is for Dr. appointments... :cry:

Same here. I do write them down on the calendar, but will admit I'd probably still miss some if not for the day-be-for phone call from the Doc reminding me.... :oops:
larryw

Post by larryw »

Yep, write a note then forget the note..
A day late & A dollar short? Story of my life +guns
GasGuzzler
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter

Post by GasGuzzler »

What's a Doctor? I pay $20K per year in health insurance and can't remember who ours is.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from goin' insane.

Return to “Question Of The Month”