01/17 - Reloading Benches

Something been on your mind that you have always wanted to ask and google is no help. Ask it here!
larryw
Founding Member & Supporter
Founding Member & Supporter
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Re: 01/17 - Reloading Benches

Post by larryw »

Pictures of my old bench / room are here somewhere. Same now even after the move.
2nd bedroom, heavy computer table desk, small tables. Now, I have the additional
Workroom outside. They are used for whatever rottenness I think of to get into :)
A day late & A dollar short? Story of my life +guns
Rareform
My Press Choice: Progressive

Post by Rareform »

I see I'm not the only one with the dilemma of how to keep my reload seperate from the other projects or hobbies. I was just blessed with my very own 10x10 bedroom which is the only downstairs bedroom so I can reload at night with others sleeping. Right now I'm in the garage so in the summer it's miserable and the winters aren't much better.
I can hear you all of you harsh climate people laughing at the California guy crying over a little weather. I know we are soft out here.
Right now I weld, work with wood and all the things homeowners do in the garage and it's just not big enough to keep everything safe. I will still anneal and SS tumble brass in the garage. So I'm thinking the bedroom is a win win for me.
I love to look at the reloading rooms online now I am going to build my own. I built my daughter a play house with the intent on making it my headquarters but that don't look like it will pan out for quite some time. She is 7 and even though she is a great help in the reloading tasks I have not been able to win over her play house. So you can expect reloading room picture in the next couple weeks if all goes well.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Post by Ranch Dog »

That is great that you will now have a dedicated room! Carpeted? If so, consider removing it.
Michael
daboone
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by daboone »

Rareform wrote:I love to look at the reloading rooms online now I am going to build my own. I built my daughter a play house with the intent on making it my headquarters but that don't look like it will pan out for quite some time. She is 7 and even though she is a great help in the reloading tasks I have not been able to win over her play house. So you can expect reloading room picture in the next couple weeks if all goes well.

Daughters are a blessing and a nightmare. I wish you good luck in getting that play house back but I'd plan on building another "play house".

FYI when she turns 16 put a lock on her playhouse. ;) :shock: :lol:
An ignorant person is one who doesn't know what you have just found out.

When setting a job up for myself it must be Idiot Proof as well, as I am a bigger idiot than most people I know, and I prove it to myself everyday.
daboone
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by daboone »

An ignorant person is one who doesn't know what you have just found out.

When setting a job up for myself it must be Idiot Proof as well, as I am a bigger idiot than most people I know, and I prove it to myself everyday.

Return to “Question Of The Month”