12/16 - Just In Time For Christmas

Something been on your mind that you have always wanted to ask and google is no help. Ask it here!
mikld
Founding Member & Supporter
My Press Choice: Turret

12/16 - Just In Time For Christmas

Post by mikld »

What gun, gun related accessory, or reloading tool are you hoping Santa will bring you for CHRISTmas? And of course if you wanna 'splain why, go ahead...
akuser47
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Re: 12/16 - Just In Time For Christmas

Post by akuser47 »

I split this into its own thread to be better served it's a good qeustion. I already got mine I think so far anyway it is a 1x6x24 vortex strike eagle for my ar. I love it +guns
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
GasGuzzler
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter

Post by GasGuzzler »

I bought a Shield9 and a 1911 in November and two AKs got away. Had a couple down weeks at work so it's probably good I missed those two. Good thing also I had presents already bought (four kids and a wife plus other family).

I better not buy more. Yes, I'm Santa....at least at my house. Besides my parents and inlaws, I pay for all my gifts one way or another so over the years I've learned to not ask for anything and give generously so I'm justified buying cool stuff for myself, myself.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from goin' insane.
larryw

Post by larryw »

Doesn't matter, as long as I get lots & lots of gifts... +guns
Yea, I know, I went from my first childhood to my second with nothing in between ??????
A day late & A dollar short? Story of my life +guns
horseman
Supporter
Supporter

Post by horseman »

larryw wrote:Doesn't matter, as long as I get lots & lots of gifts... +guns
Yea, I know, I went from my first childhood to my second with nothing in between ??????

:lol: ain't that the truth. I have a long enough list that rivals anything I ever had as a little kid :D . So far though my only "Christmas" gift to myself is a new reloading press I mentioned in an earlier post. Should get it in a couple more days. Kinda excited about it so It probably won't see any wrapping paper or go under the tree. Wife doesn't like that though, so I may wrap the empty box and put it under the tree... :twisted: Probably not, I enjoy wrapping packages about as much as prepping cases which is kinda crazy since the rest of my "list" includes mostly case prep items for rifle loading. I think I need to seek professional help......think that dude on TV from the addiction center would be a good choice, I mean he looks and sounds trustworthy right? :lol: probably doesn't know anything about case prep though..... 8-)
mikld

Post by mikld »

I'm thinkin' I'd ask Santa for a new Henry Longranger in .308. And I've had a hankerin' for a Colt single action in mebbe 44-40 or .44 Special...

But, I'm Santa in our house and since I retired, I don't deny myself much... :lol:
Ohio3Wheels
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Hand Press

Post by Ohio3Wheels »

Mine came early, a Rossi '92 in 357. I'm a happy camper :D

Make smoke
Curt.......makin' smoke and raising my carbon foot print one cartridge at a time +guns +guns
daboone
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by daboone »

I just flipped the pages of the Sinclair, Mid South's and MidWay's catalog and found not a single reloading device I want or need. :cry: The problem is I can never wait till Christmas for new toys. :oops:

On the other hand as a grandpa I found several things grandsons need on Amazon. So each one is getting a brass jeweler's 15x loupe (AKA fire starter), a compass and a fantastic kite. The mom's told me what to get each of them and I did..... but grandpa knows they will have more fun with these long after the other toys are forgotten. Hehehe

I am looking for a K98 bent bolt to replace the cracked bolt on my K98 Mauser. Maybe that will end up in my stocking. :)
An ignorant person is one who doesn't know what you have just found out.

When setting a job up for myself it must be Idiot Proof as well, as I am a bigger idiot than most people I know, and I prove it to myself everyday.
SidecarMike

Post by SidecarMike »

I'd be very happy to find a stocking full of 357 SIG brass.
“I have to laugh when I think of the first cigar,
because it was probably just a bunch of rolled up tobacco leaves”
stanley2

Post by stanley2 »

Well today I got my Lee Pro1000 in 380, still waiting on a Frankford Arsenal rotary tumbler a Speed Timer 3000

Looks like I was good this year :D

Return to “Question Of The Month”