New Henry lever gun

Open forum for rifles.
Shooterrick2020
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Progressive

New Henry lever gun

Post by Shooterrick2020 »

I owned a Henry before but it was destroyed during the Great Louisiana flood of 2016 I've been wanting to replace it. I looked at other firearms I know I could have bought cheaper but I just like the company made in America or not made at all.

I decided to make it a companion rifle to my 357 Magnum Revolver and so does chambered in 357 Magnum. It most likely will become an heirloom firearm and I will pass it down to my son when the time comes.

It has beautifully checkered Missouri walnut furniture and the octagon barrel just set this rifle apart to my eye.. . The color case-hardened steel receiver is gorgeous . few pics below
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you always do what you always did you will always get what you always got.
Ohio3Wheels
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Hand Press

Re: New Henry lever gun

Post by Ohio3Wheels »

Very nice. I own 2 Henrys a Goldenboy with octagon barrel in 22LR and a big boy steel in 44 mag. Of coarse I must like lever guns as I also have 2 Rossi 92s and 3 Marlins, 2 pre-Remington and 1 post.

Stay wll, be safe, make smoke,
Curt.......makin' smoke and raising my carbon foot print one cartridge at a time +guns +guns

Return to “Rifle Discussions”