Taurus Class Action Finalized

Open forum for handguns.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Re: Taurus Class Action Finalized

Post by Ranch Dog »

cj8281 wrote:I sent it in on November 10th, 2017. So almost 3 months.
Yeah, not good. There have been some letters sent to the Court concerning this as the agreement was that they would send the replacement pistol within six weeks. Also, during the process, Taurus had agreed with the Court that customers would be able to track their claim on the Taurususa.com website and this is not happening either. Additionally, the Court had received letters objecting to the return of a 9mm when they had purchased something else. They are citing the expense of ammunition in storage as well as reloading equipment and components and requesting relief. The replacement was my primary objection to the Court and why I will not participate in the exchange along with the fact that that Taurus is replacing the pistol with one that has an MSRP of half what the Class Action had. The latter is something that Taurus engineered as they are failing as a Corporation and it reduces there debit by half. They don't give a rip that they are cheating the hell out of the people that put their trust in them and their products.

Concerning the delay you are experiencing, write the Court today. It doesn't have to be long winded just describe your delay.

Senior Judge Patricia A. Seitz
United States District Judge
Federal Justice Building
400 North Miami Avenue, Room 11-4
Miami, FL 33128-1812

Re: Case No. 1:13-CV24583-PAS

Your Honor,

... and you can take it from there.
Michael

Return to “Handgun Discussions”