TL 32 WC Mould Wanted

BST bullet molds and casting equipment & tools between members to include group buys. No commercial sales! Newly Registered Members with five (5) or fewer posts...
Forum rules
To participate in this forum, you must have more than five (5) posts. All listings must:
  • Be offered by the owner of the item.
  • List the specific item(s) up for sale.
  • Include your asking price & shipping conditions.
  • Not include any links other than image links.
  • Not be a commercial sale.
These additional rules apply:
  • This section of the forum is not a discussion forum, it is simply a Buy, Sell, Trade, or Pay It Forward posting.
    • Discussions are to be related only to the conditions of the transaction, between the poster and participant.
    • Discussions outside of the specific transaction will be deleted without notification.
    • If you have a suggestion or a comment with no intent of participating in the transaction, use the appropriate PM or email link and send the user a message.
  • Listings that are noted as sold or completed will be locked.
  • All ads will be auto-pruned [removed] 90 days after the last post. The "Bump" feature at the bottom of the page, if available, can be used to keep the listing active. "Bump" is available after 7-days of inactivity.
  • Pruned ads can be relisted.

TL 32 WC Mould Wanted

Postby Green Frog » 13 May 2021 18:23

image2.jpeg
Back in December we had a discussion about this mould up in the section on Bullet Moulds (duh!) and I've decided to put out a feeler to see whether anyone has one they aren't using and would be willing to trade or sell. Unlike the 32 SWC currently available, this was a full wad cutter and the TL grooves just about cover it end to end.

I'd take a 2 Cav but would really like one of the short run of 6 Cav moulds if available. I don't have many Lee moulds but have some real screamers from Lyman, notably rifle (Schuetzen) and a few pistol moulds. Anybody want to open negotiations?

TIA ~ Green Frog
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Green Frog

My Press Choice: Lee Loader

Re: TL 32 WC Mould Wanted

Postby Green Frog » 24 May 2021 16:39

"Bueller, Bueller..." :roll:
Green Frog

Postby Green Frog » 08 Aug 2021 12:55

Three months later and still no response. Are these moulds that rare or so good everyone wants to keep theirs? (And yes, this is definitely an unabashed bump to the top!)
Froggie
Green Frog

Postby Green Frog » 05 Sep 2021 16:51

I just thought I'd wake this thread up again to see whether anyone had stumbled across one of these they didn't need. I also posted a WTB on Cast Boolits, but no response there either. i'm guessing that if I find one it will be by pure happenstance, but there's no harm in shaking the bushes a little I guess. :mrgreen:

Froggie
Green Frog

Postby orerancher » 06 Sep 2021 17:23

They show up on Ebay and Gun Broker now and Then....
orerancher
Supporter
Supporter

My Press Choice: Single Stage

Postby Green Frog » 06 Sep 2021 17:44

I’ve only seen one since I started looking I’ve only seen one, and it was just a two-banger. Somebody else decided he needed it a lot worse than I did so now he has it! :cry:

Froggie
Green Frog

Return to Bullet Molds and Casting Equipment & Tools