WTB/ Trade For: TLC313-150-RF Mould

BST bullet molds between members to include group buys. No commercial sales! Newly Registered Members with five (5) or fewer posts...
Forum rules
To participate in this forum, you must have more than five (5) posts. All listings must:
  • Be offered by the owner of the item.
  • List the specific item(s) up for sale.
  • Include your asking price & shipping conditions.
  • Not include any links other than image links.
  • Not be a commercial sale.
These additional rules apply:
  • This section of the forum is not a discussion forum, it is simply a Buy, Sell, Trade, or Pay It Forward posting.
    • Discussions are to be related only to the conditions of the transaction, between the poster and participant.
    • Discussions outside of the specific transaction will be deleted without notification.
    • If you have a suggestion or a comment with no intent of participating in the transaction, use the appropriate PM or email link and send the user a message.
  • Listings that are noted as sold or completed will be locked.
  • All ads will be auto-pruned [removed] 90 days after the last post. The "Bump" feature at the bottom of the page, if available, can be used to keep the listing active. "Bump" is available after 7-days of inactivity.
  • Pruned ads can be relisted.

WTB/ Trade For: TLC313-150-RF Mould

Postby Jeff H » 20 Apr 2019 11

I'll post more in the appropriate sub-forum later (is there one for hypocrites?), but for now, I am looking for a TLC313-150-RF mould.

I know NOE sells a version, but all they have in stock is brass, and if I spend that much on a mould (which I willingly have), I'd like to have the option to specify half GC/half PB, material of construction, etc.

If any of you have one of these that you've grown out of or have gotten tired of, let me know. My groove diameter is .312" and I have not done a chamber/throat cast yet. I'm thinking a mould that casts at least .313" with wheel weights should be workable. The mould does not have to be new or pretty, but it would be very helpful if it still works.

Thanks.

Jeff
Jeff H
Supporter
Supporter

My Press Choice: Turret

Re: WTB/ Trade For: TLC313-150-RF Mould

Postby Ranch Dog » 20 Apr 2019 15

I have a new ($42) and a used ($32)TLC313-150-RF mold for sale. Prices do not include shipping. This is my original design, not the bore rider version I designed for NOE. Please compare the drawings below.

Michael
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Press Choice: Progressive

Postby Jeff H » 20 Apr 2019 19

Ranch Dog wrote:I have a new ($42) and a used ($32)TLC313-150-RF mold for sale. Prices do not include shipping. This is my original design, not the bore rider version I designed for NOE. Please compare the drawings below.

Michael,
I'm going to buy a lottery ticket! I thought you were cleaned out on moulds. I really didn't expect to find one but figured I'd give it a shot.

I'll take the used one. I hadn't compared dimensions before but looked over the dimensions you sent and know what I'm getting. Thanks for the heads-up.

Please PM me with a total, form of payment and where to send it to. I didn't save your info from the last time.

Thanks, Michael.

Jeff
Jeff H
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ranch Dog » 21 Apr 2019 06

I'll send you a PM.
Michael
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby orerancher » 23 Apr 2019 18

Ranch Dog wrote:I have a new ($42) and a used ($32)TLC313-150-RF mold for sale. Prices do not include shipping. This is my original design, not the bore rider version I designed for NOE. Please compare the drawings below.

Still have The 'New' one? I'm interested....Ever shoot It in the .208 Win?
orerancher
Supporter
Supporter

My Press Choice: Single Stage

Postby Ranch Dog » 24 Apr 2019 05

orerancher wrote:Still have The 'New' one? I'm interested....Ever shoot It in the .208 Win?

Yes, I have the new mold, but it would not be appropriate for a SAAMI spec 308 Win. Sizing it down to meet that need would remove the lube grooves completely.

I do have a TLC310-180-RF that I designed for the 308 Win. This is an NOE mold, 5-cavity, I believe. It is lightly used. $59 plus the shipping. If you are interested, go ahead and send me a PM with your mailing address and I will reply with a total.

My original WTS ad for the molds timed out. Here is what I still have left.

Michael
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby orerancher » 24 Apr 2019 10

Ranch Dog wrote:
orerancher wrote:Still have The 'New' one? I'm interested....Ever shoot It in the .208 Win?

Yes, I have the new mold, but it would not be appropriate for a SAAMI spec 308 Win. Sizing it down to meet that need would remove the lube grooves completely.

I do have a TLC310-180-RF that I designed for the 308 Win. This is an NOE mold, 5-cavity, I believe. It is lightly used. $59 plus the shipping. If you are interested, go ahead and send me a PM with your mailing address and I will reply with a total.

My original WTS ad for the molds timed out. Here is what I still have left.

PM Sent...
orerancher
Supporter
Supporter

My Press Choice: Single Stage

Postby Jeff H » 25 Apr 2019 21

Michael,
Got the mould today! Thank you.
I coldn't figure out why you used such a big box for a LEE 2C mold when I hauled it out of the mailbox.
Sort of like a little bonus:)
Jeff H
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ranch Dog » 26 Apr 2019 13

Yeah, I'm a six hole'r! Good luck with your casting!
Michael
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Bullet Molds