Lee Unitized Loader

Early, hard to find items for the Lee Enthusiast!
fnfalguy
My Press Choice: Lee Loader

Lee Unitized Loader

Post by fnfalguy »

Hello all, and I hope this is the right area for this post. A bit ago, I picked up a unitized loader which is in .45 ACP. I have a question and one request if at all possible. I wanted to confirm that all of the pieces are there. Where the arrow is pointing is conspicuously nekkid and I am wondering if it is missing a part. The 2nd request, which may likely help with my question, is the directions that came with the box are for a rifle loader, not pistol and the directions do not help at all with understanding some of the parts. I was hoping someone may have a scanned copy of the pistol instructions they have. I will gladly scan the rifle ones if they will be of use to anyone.

TIA
Unitized.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Et2ss
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter
My Press Choice: Progressive

Re: Lee Unitized Loader

Post by Et2ss »

It might be complete, as I found this pic (on flea-bay) of one for 8mm that seems similar, only longer. However theirs is missing a piece yours seems to have (to the right of the middle tool (hand primer?) in your pic

mikld
Founding Member & Supporter
Founding Member & Supporter
My Press Choice: Turret

Re: Lee Unitized Loader

Post by mikld »

I believe the seating stem is different from "standard" Lee Loaders as they also included a priming tool, and the foam insert seems designed for a regular kit that utilizes a seating stem/priming tool combination. I don't have one of the Unitized loaders but I've seen a couple...

May be of some help; https://www.google.com/search?q=Unitize ... 94&bih=430

Return to “Lee Custom Engineering & Lee Precision Memorabilia”