Love Lee's Customer service and free parts!

This forum is for members to relate their Lee Precision customer service experience, both good and bad, but it must be done in a reasonable and civil fashion. Rants will be moderated. Newly Registered Members with five (5) or fewer posts...
Forum rules
  • This site is not associated with Lee Precision nor is Lee Precision responsible for this site's content nor do they or any of their representatives participate on this forum!
  • Rants will be moderated.
  • To participate in this forum, you must have more than five (5) posts.
SwiftyG
My Press Choice: Turret

Love Lee's Customer service and free parts!

Post by SwiftyG »

I recently picked up a new Lee Six Pack Pro 6000. This is the first progressive press I've ever owned. My trust Classic Turret has served me well since starting reloading in 2019.

Well, while I was getting the hang of things, the primer spring came unattached and I ended up squishing it and bending it. I was bummed, but as I normally do when I get a new press from Lee (I also have the APP), I hopped online to order some free parts. Unfortunately, due to "nexus tax laws" in my state now, Lee won't ship to me anymore. I was bummed!

So I called Lee yesterday and was hoping there was a way around it since the parts were free with no tax. I spoke with a really nice lady and explained my situation. I gave her the part numbers I wanted (on top of the spring) and she was able to send 5 of the 7 out to me FREE. I asked her if I could pay for the shipping over the phone and she said there was no charge and if I ever needed anything replaced, just call. Now that is some excellent customer service!

So I would advise anyone needing parts, call Lee directly and chances are the shipping will be free.
Hope that helps!

Greg
reloader762

Re: Love Lee's Customer service and free parts!

Post by reloader762 »

I was lucky enough to get all the free replacement parts to rebuild my Lee 420 pot to like new condition, as well as pick up some extra parts for my Lee Classic Cast turret press. I did end up paying about $10 for shipping as I order some other things that were not covered.

The sad part is that now that I live in one of the states that collects internet sales tax, I'm no longer able to order anything directly from the Lee site, as they want collect the tax from an individual buyer.
The Reloaders Network discord Channel
https://discord.gg/Nafuzht
GasGuzzler
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter

Re: Love Lee's Customer service and free parts!

Post by GasGuzzler »

That's exactly what the OP wrote. His point was to call them and get the stuff free anyway.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from goin' insane.

Return to “Lee Precision Customer Service Experiences”