C.R.S. Cards

Share your projects and problem solving with other forum members! New sub-forum for 3D printer projects for your reloading needs.
jlhog
My Press Choice: Single Stage

C.R.S. Cards

Post by jlhog »

So I suffer from C.R.S and need help remembering what steps have been done to my brass. Sometimes it can be weeks before I get to the next step, not than it matters. It could have been yesterday and I wont remember. Some steps are visibly easy to see that it has been done and other I cannot tell by looking at the brass. I printed some business cards and after each step I can drop a card in with the brass. Memory problem is fixed. LOL
20210805_173855_resized (3).jpg
20210805_173840_resized (3).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
larryw
Founding Member & Supporter
Founding Member & Supporter
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Re: C.R.S. Cards

Post by larryw »

I do the same thing.. Got into the habit when I used to get & process many thousands of rounds.
Each storage container of brass gets blue tape with what needs done / what has been done,
date & caliber. Pretty good system..
A day late & A dollar short? Story of my life +guns
GasGuzzler
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter
My Press Choice: Turret

Re: C.R.S. Cards

Post by GasGuzzler »

Same only sloppier. I put a piece of masking tape with a Sharpie note on my stuff. The goal is to get all labeled "RTL" or ready to load.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from goin' insane.

Return to “DIY Projects & Tips”