3d Printed Case Feeder is Ready to Use

Share your projects and problem solving with other forum members! New sub-forum for 3D printer projects for your reloading needs.
Damin69
My Press Choice: Progressive

3d Printed Case Feeder is Ready to Use

Post by Damin69 »

I have been working on this project for about 2 months now. It is finally running pretty smooth. So far have only been testing. May still need to fine tune the actual mounting locations. But it is working. The feed tube will load up about 9 cases then it gets the the proximity switch and stops feeding until case is processed on the Press then it will start up and drop the next one. The main case feeder unit is not my design but I had to do my own designs for all of the final drop items as well as enclosure design for the speed controller and revers switch. I designed my own proximity switch holders so that I could use switches I had on hand rather then to order round ones that the design had called for. I actually like my Proximity switch set up better then what was in the Case feeder design.
It took a bit of sanding and trial and error to get all the the pieces to work well together.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 3d Printed Case Feeder is Ready to Use

Post by Ranch Dog »

That is quiet an assembly, you going to make a video of it working?
Michael
Damin69

Re: 3d Printed Case Feeder is Ready to Use

Post by Damin69 »

I will try to go through and make a build explanation video. That is one thing I could not find line line. I lots of videos of people printing them and using them but non explaining how they put it together and how all the pieces go together to actually make it work.

Return to “DIY Projects & Tips”