Pimp my bullet feeder part 2

Share your projects and problem solving with other forum members! New sub-forum for 3D printer projects for your reloading needs.
MikelLikesIt
My Press Choice: Progressive

Pimp my bullet feeder part 2

Post by MikelLikesIt »

Just got my Lee bullet feeder, it does not work too badly. I noticed the feeding arm was kind of jerky, contributing to the bullet dropping out of the claw more often. Havent tried tightening up the jaws yet, but I did change the spring on the slide arm to a heavier spring. Not the perfect solution, works best when you use a slower feed speed. It did improve the operation though. Now to do something about it trying to grab another bullet when it already has one. Saw some ideas out there.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Damin69
My Press Choice: Progressive

Re: Pimp my bullet feeder part 2

Post by Damin69 »

I bought the Lee Bullet feeder to put on my loadmaster. But I am still un decided yet. I have been using the Hornady bullet feed die with the Mag-p from Socalsw. Since I do all of my priming by hand this is not really an issue. If I was priming on the press then I would probably switch over in a heart beat. I can load this thing up with 160+ 9mm and just go to town.

Return to “DIY Projects & Tips”