Mod for LoadMaster Bin Holder?

Share your projects and problem solving with other forum members! New sub-forum for 3D printer projects for your reloading needs.
Et2ss
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter
My Press Choice: Progressive

Mod for LoadMaster Bin Holder?

Post by Et2ss »

Anyone have a mod for a LoadMaster bin holder to be attacked to a base block on a Lee Bench Plate?

I am in the process of building a new bench in my basement (the garage is cold this time of year :o )

I will be using some counter tops I found and work. They have a back 'backsplash' that comes up a few inches, as well as the rounded front edge.

Lee only gives a metal bracket for their bin holder to be screwed to a flat front bench. A, I don't have a flat front, and B, I don't want to drill into the formica for the bin. I would fab up something to attach to the steel base block, but I don't have access to a good brake, or any scrap sheet metal around.

Does such an animal exist? If not I may hunt around for a local shop to fab something, but that might be somewhat expensive, and I'm a cheapskate... sometimes by force, and usually by nature :lol:
daboone
Founding Member
Founding Member
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Re: Mod for LoadMaster Bin Holder?

Post by daboone »

I don't like bench plates but that just me and old fuddy duddy. :roll:

But if I wanted to use the bench plate and add an extension protruding out from the bench ( on either side of the press or both) I'd use thin flat bar. Flat bar (just wide enough for the bin to hang on and long enough to fit the dimensions required) with a 90 degree twist in the middle. The flat part bolted under the bench plate and the vertical extension to hang the bin.
I like my bins protruding out on both sides of the press. One to hold bullets and one to hold prepped cases. On my progressive I have 2 bins on the case ejection side, one for the ejected rounds and the other the prepped cases.
An ignorant person is one who doesn't know what you have just found out.

When setting a job up for myself it must be Idiot Proof as well, as I am a bigger idiot than most people I know, and I prove it to myself everyday.

Return to “DIY Projects & Tips”