Caldwell Stable Table Shooting Bench

Proofing your loaded ammuntion.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Caldwell Stable Table Shooting Bench

Post by Ranch Dog »

After 13 years, it was time to replace my wooden shooting benches. In that, I have a private range I had considered a concrete bench but the cost, prefab or custom, was going to run me about $1600 with an integral seat. Been searching around quite a bit and the Caldwell Stable Table kept coming up with good reviews, so I found one for $199 shipped through Wal-Mart and bought it.

Plenty of room for my bags and Labradar, so I think it will work. Shot the M94TS off of it has it and it was rock steady and comfortable. It is not a portable table, it would take a bit to fold up each time and would be a bunch of odd length pieces and shapes which would make it tough to carry. At 65 lbs, it would be tough to tote very far.
Michael
akuser47
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Re: Caldwell Stable Table Shooting Bench

Post by akuser47 »

Looks, good +guns
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
daboone
Founding Member
Founding Member
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Re: Caldwell Stable Table Shooting Bench

Post by daboone »

I got this one off of amazon maybe 6 years ago for $145 delivered. It's heavy but portable and a stable platform and seen a lot of use. The only real complaint I have is the naugahyde cover didn't last after a year of being carted around. But that was with and old blanket.

I don't think Amazon carries it anymore but Cabelas does. It's called "Big Game Treestands The Swivel-Action Shooting Bench"
An ignorant person is one who doesn't know what you have just found out.

When setting a job up for myself it must be Idiot Proof as well, as I am a bigger idiot than most people I know, and I prove it to myself everyday.

Return to “The Shooting Range”