Load All

Discussions covering the components and techniques of reloading for your scattergun; be it buckshot, shot, or slugs.
az2vet
My Press Choice: Turret

Load All

Post by az2vet »

I was given a Load All (not the Load All II) for 20 gauge Saturday. No bushings except for what is in the shot and powder slots of the bar. What are my chances of getting a set of bushings for it? I have looked on Lee's as well as FS Reloading's site and they are not listed, checked Amazon and Ebay as well. I would guess that the bushings for the Load All II are the same as what was used in the Load All?
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Re: Load All

Post by Ranch Dog »

az2vet wrote:I was given a Load All (not the Load All II) for 20 gauge Saturday. No bushings except for what is in the shot and powder slots of the bar. What are my chances of getting a set of bushings for it? I have looked on Lee's as well as FS Reloading's site and they are not listed, checked Amazon and Ebay as well. I would guess that the bushings for the Load All II are the same as what was used in the Load All?
Good morning! I looked at a complete, vintage press on eBay and it looks as though the original Load-All uses the bushings. Then I remembered I have an old catalog. Yep, same 24 bushings.

Michael

Return to “Shotgun Reloading”