Steel reloading

Discussions covering the components and techniques of reloading for your scattergun; be it buckshot, shot, or slugs.
Harleydoc
My Press Choice: Lee Loader

Re: Steel reloading

Post by Harleydoc »

Well back with a bit if report on my steel shot reloading. I have been a big hevi metal shooter for many years now and today I am proud to say I am hooked on my loads I have been loading along with all my hunting buddy's I have taken some crazy long shoots the last few year and killed a few birds but the last 4 days if early duck shooting high fast and crazy flying wood duck I think my combo of rio hull, steel powder and ITX shot I have made on deadly round for some water fowl last Thursday was the first day of early duck I I busted to woodies I would say a good 50 yard shot and today I have a buddy if mine some round and man he loved them some much he has now ordered some supplies for me to load some for him... Thanks lees load all 2 you have made this first spilt of hunting season outstanding.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381794279.589463.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Re: Steel reloading

Post by Ranch Dog »

Dude, very well done!
Michael

Return to “Shotgun Reloading”