Berger Bullets Loading Manual

Discussions covering the components and techniques of reloading for your long gun.
Ohio3Wheels
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Hand Press

Berger Bullets Loading Manual

Post by Ohio3Wheels »

Like everything else these days this was missing from most of the usual sources. I did luck into a copy on eBay, new and not at a inflated price so it now sits on my book shelf. I was pleased to find that they included the 6.5/06 in the collection. This was my introduction to the 6.5mm/264 family. I have over time shot a variety of 6.5's the latest being the 6.5 Creedmoor. The range trip today put the Savage at just slightly over 200 rounds so we're still get acquainted. Liking it more and more.

Make smoke,
Curt.......makin' smoke and raising my carbon foot print one cartridge at a time +guns +guns
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Re: Berger Bullets Loading Manual

Post by Ranch Dog »

I haven't had time to look; how is eBay doing? Are prices still high, or things settling down?
Michael
Ohio3Wheels
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Hand Press

Re: Berger Bullets Loading Manual

Post by Ohio3Wheels »

Ranch Dog wrote:I haven't had time to look; how is eBay doing? Are prices still high, or things settling down?
I haven't prowled around eBay much. I found the manual through a Google search and got it at list price. I was at the local gun show yesterday and there was actually some powder and primers still high but no where near 2 months ago. Ammo was for the most part in line with what local retailers are asking.

Make smoke,
Curt.......makin' smoke and raising my carbon foot print one cartridge at a time +guns +guns

Return to “Rifle Reloading”