Page 35 of 35

Re: What Handgun Reloading Did You Do Today?

PostPosted: 08 Jul 2019 19
by Ranch Dog
orerancher wrote:Bought a pound of HS-6 the other Day...Never Tried It before. Saturday, Loaded up some 9x19 for the P-95,
with the 357-135-FP...Holey Cow! How come Nobody told Me about this Combo!?! Very Nice at 25ft!! :D

I use it with my Taurus PT111Pro/9mm Luger behind my TLC357-135-RF.

Image

Image

Image

Re: What Handgun Reloading Did You Do Today?

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2019 10
by orerancher
I sure do like that Bullet...

Re: What Handgun Reloading Did You Do Today?

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2019 11
by larryw
orerancher wrote:I sure do like that Bullet...


You & me both Rancher, can't fight it any longer, time to call NOE instead of just drooling
over the web site :D I do love the " smack " wide, flats put on target.

Re: What Handgun Reloading Did You Do Today?

PostPosted: 10 Jul 2019 05
by GasGuzzler
I too checked on it but I can buy a whole lotta stuff for $100 other than a mold.

Re: What Handgun Reloading Did You Do Today?

PostPosted: 10 Jul 2019 06
by Ranch Dog
Sign up for emails from NOE; Al runs a lot of sales. Usually a couple of times a month. He just did one over the 4th, 20% off.

Re: What Handgun Reloading Did You Do Today?

PostPosted: 10 Jul 2019 10
by orerancher
Ranch Dog wrote:Sign up for emails from NOE; Al runs a lot of sales. Usually a couple of times a month. He just did one over the 4th, 20% off.



Yep...Got a 432-240-wfn on the way :D

Couple of other Molds I really need are out of Stock.... :cry:

Re: What Handgun Reloading Did You Do Today?

PostPosted: 10 Jul 2019 10
by orerancher
larryw wrote:
orerancher wrote:I sure do like that Bullet...


You & me both Rancher, can't fight it any longer, time to call NOE instead of just drooling
over the web site :D I do love the " smack " wide, flats put on target.



I shoot It in My 9mm, .357mags and My little 2in taurus .38 just loves that Bullet!

Re: What Handgun Reloading Did You Do Today?

PostPosted: 18 Jul 2019 19
by RBHarter
I did some case prep on the 45 ACP that the kids and I shot up during their visit .
I was having trouble getting them in the revolvers so I skinned out 28 clips worth (full moons for the 1917) and ran them through the gutted FCD kind of like a bulge buster . I appearently need a little more crimp but also the chambers are tight and I should have sized them through something I guess .

It bumped a little at the bullet bases , 200 gr RN commercial cast from Extreme bullet , and just above the head and on the rims . They all plunk now so when I did the rest of the brass I ran it all through the FCD before I sized it . I shouldn't have any more trouble with them .

I've settled on 5.5 gr Unique for everything in the 45 ACP . That cycles the carbine fine and of course there's no need the function a revolver .

Re: What Handgun Reloading Did You Do Today?

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2019 05
by Ranch Dog
RBHarter wrote:I did some case prep on the 45 ACP that the kids and I shot up during their visit .
I was having trouble getting them in the revolvers so I skinned out 28 clips worth (full moons for the 1917) and ran them through the gutted FCD kind of like a bulge buster.

I use the Carbide FCD, without its innards, on my 45 Auto Load-Master at the fifth (last) station for the same purpose.