A gift

Discussions covering the components and techniques of reloading for your handgun.
RBHarter
Founding Member
Founding Member
My Press Choice: Single Stage

A gift

Post by RBHarter »

I'd like to apologise to RD for not calling while I was close by but family stuff and grand babies took up most of my time during my trip last week to San Antonio to see my daughter's new house and swim in the creek ......53 is probably about the cut off for tree diving and rope flips into the ol' swimming hole .

I did get to meet a member of another forum and he was very helpful ...um I mean I helped him out or something . He was tasked with clearing out his father in-laws bench . For a cup of coffee and a little conversation he gave me a little powder from the stuff he didn't think he could possibly use up .
Well Pooh . The effect is more impressive with the paper drum and the Scott bottle lable in photo form of the Hercules Herco and Scott 1250 . About 11# in all .

If anybody has any suggestions for either with 200 ,230 , or 250-265 gr in 45 pistols ACP-Colts I'm all eyes .

My limited research leads me to believe that the 1250 is just slower than Unique with a shorter push in medium 12 ga game loads so it sounds about right for using up a gazillion Herters wads for 00B and RB .
Just a Red neck,White boy, Blue blood American.....
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Re: A gift

Post by Ranch Dog »

I'm glad you had a great visit. Nothing worth doing down here. Too hot to hunt or shoot!
Michael
RBHarter
Founding Member
Founding Member
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Post by RBHarter »

The weather was about right for tea sipping in a breeze . Lots of deer moving around in Medea County .

The redneck is strong out there .
Just a Red neck,White boy, Blue blood American.....
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Post by Ranch Dog »

RBHarter wrote:The redneck is strong out there .
Yes, it is. Medina County is one place I would think about relocating to.
Michael

Return to “Handgun Reloading”