Hello from central Missouri

Tell us a bit about yourself!
gunsmoke71
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Re: Hello from central Missouri

Post by gunsmoke71 »

RBHarter wrote:
gunsmoke71 wrote:
Ranch Dog wrote:With our help, your wallet is toast and your bench overcrowded!
Easy there..... I can always build on to the bench but I don't think my wallet can stand much more abuse...
It starts off all innocently with a new pot and a mould for your most shot favorite "to save a few dollars so you can shoot more" ..... Next thing ya know you have you have 2-3 pots , custom alloys , 5 moulds for 9/38/357 , 3 for 358 rifle , and at least that many more for 45s .
Today you're thinking "man I'm hooked up I got 150# of WW ingots !" It's lot long before your thinking 10# of WW is only 350 454424s and the 358 -125s less than a box of 9/38 per ingot , hey there's a 25 cal mould for that 25-35 I don't need need oops whats that doing in there ? +guns +guns :lol:
No truer words have ever been spoken...lol
I remember thinking with my first 50lb of ww ingots that I was set for the year(lol) nowadays its a trip to the indoor gun range a couple times a month to get buckets of range scrap out of the bullet traps.
Went to help out at a trapping clinic yesterday to talk coyote trapping with the new folks to trapping and came home with 50lbs of reclamed shot and a few lbs of win 760.... I cant pass up a good deal lol
Fyodor
Founding Member & Supporter
Founding Member & Supporter
My Press Choice: Progressive

Post by Fyodor »

Herzlich willkommen from Germany!
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
- Evelyn Beatrice Hall, often misattributed to Voltaire

I think I'm thinking, therefore I may possibly be.
HDMontana
My Press Choice: Turret

Post by HDMontana »

Welcome from Montana.

Return to “Member Introductions”