New 2020, Lee Bullet Sizer!!!

Lee Bullet Sizing Kits
Knighthawk
My Press Choice: Turret

Re: New 2020, Lee Bullet Sizer!!!

Post by Knighthawk »

Great!!
Looks good, but I've already got 13 or 14 LEE push thru and about the same in Lyman. This spring I added the NOE system to my room and filled in the blanks spots with NOE dies. The NOE dies are $9.75 and Al offers dies about every ten thousandth, so great selection, and nose sizing dies also. So I'm going to stick with NOE and expand it as money and need allows. Already have 5 or 6 single stage presses laying around and don't need to mount a specialty press. Looking forward to removing the Lyman as it is, more space!
But if I was starting out............ I like LEE stuff.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Post by Ranch Dog »

Knighthawk wrote:Great!!
Looks good, but I've already got 13 or 14 LEE push thru and about the same in Lyman. This spring I added the NOE system to my room and filled in the blanks spots with NOE dies. The NOE dies are $9.75 and Al offers dies about every ten thousandth, so great selection, and nose sizing dies also. So I'm going to stick with NOE and expand it as money and need allows. Already have 5 or 6 single stage presses laying around and don't need to mount a specialty press. Looking forward to removing the Lyman as it is, more space!
But if I was starting out............ I like LEE stuff.
Yeah, the reality is setting in for me. I already have many custom dies, this complete set for both the Lee and Lyman. Going to PC, the Lyman use has been zero for over a year and it needs to leave the bench for eBay. The custom dies were very expensive for the Lyman. Ugh.

Here are the sizes I use.

I have "Birthday Pricing" at MidwayUSA this month. The sizing inserts are $7.43 each at that pricing, but I'm still 14 dies short! Better to stay with what I have, but that press is neat looking.
Michael
RBHarter
Founding Member
Founding Member
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Post by RBHarter »

I stole this on cast boolits . I have no information but what is here .

"I just got done talking with Kathy at Lee Precision, and she confirmed and clarified a few things for me, and I figured you guys would appreciate the information.

What I can tell you: The press will be available as a plain model and a deluxe model. The deluxe model will have a built in bullet feeding assembly. I believe the plain model will have an easy upgrade path to the 'deluxe' features. The press will use a new low cost sizing die bushing set-up. It will be launched officially at the end of December.

What I don't know: The MSRP (I suspect $100-$150 but that's pure speculation on my part), whether they'll offer a collator of any kind (I would guess no) or actual ship dates, but I assume they will have some stock on hand at launch.."
Just a Red neck,White boy, Blue blood American.....
RBHarter
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by RBHarter »

https://leeprecision.com/app-automatic- ... ing-press/

Then I read a little father down ......
Just a Red neck,White boy, Blue blood American.....
az2vet
My Press Choice: Turret

Post by az2vet »

Wish they would have posted a video showing these new items in use but I guess we have to wait for the official release. To bad the primer pocket swager is made to only work on the breachlock press' as well
Fyodor
Founding Member & Supporter

Post by Fyodor »

That sounds really interesting! I'll order one as soon as they are available.
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
- Evelyn Beatrice Hall, often misattributed to Voltaire

I think I'm thinking, therefore I may possibly be.
larryw

Post by larryw »

I have about a dozen & a half sets of Lee push through sizers. I think 13 dies &
top punches for my Lyman lubsizer but, BUT, I still want one?? I know, I'm hopeless?
Hey, I was waiting to see if anyone was gonna order me one for my birthday this past
Tuesday guess im just gonna have to do it myself :D :D
A day late & A dollar short? Story of my life +guns
kmw1954

Post by kmw1954 »

https://leeprecision.com/app-automatic- ... ing-press/

Page lists two levels of the press plus an update kit for the Value Level press. Pre-Orders Dec 2nd and release late Dec,

Touting Bullet sizing. no lube, Primer Swaging, Bulge Buster and stand alone decapper. Looks interesting.
Tonerboy1

Post by Tonerboy1 »

I'm a wait and see... why have another thing mounted to my bench. The current push through sets I have work fine with my lee press. The big plus might be the speed at which you can feed the lead through with the deluxe version bullet feeder. The first youtube video might help me decide.
Guinearun

Post by Guinearun »

If they find a way to attach it to their bullet feeder . I will be impressed , and out some cash.

Return to “Bullet Sizing”