Confined Space

From a shoebox to an full production setup, show us how you operate! There is something to learn from everyone!
jlhog
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Confined Space

Post by jlhog »

Due to living in a mobile home my reloading bench is limited to small size. 40x20 to be exact. I have done my best to utilize this space. I mounted a magazine rack on the left side for manuals and reloading tray. I have a shop vacuum and primer catcher bottle mounted on the right side. I have a dog kennel base on top of the table to keep things from rolling off. I have a extra laptop mounted on the table to make it easy to check data and enter my load info on a spread sheet I created. use the fan to dry my wet tumbled brass and keep me cool when needed. Overall I am very pleased with the results.
20210928_170532_resized (2).jpg
20210928_170523_resized (4).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
larryw
Founding Member & Supporter
Founding Member & Supporter

Re: Confined Space

Post by larryw »

Not a thing in the world wrong with that set up. Pretty nice looking.
A day late & A dollar short? Story of my life +guns
horseman
Supporter
Supporter

Post by horseman »

My Grandmother once told me (when I became of age) that quality had nothing to do with size. Take that to mean whatever you prefer, she also had many other little sayings to impart a bit of knowledge to those who paid attention. I discovered my Grandmother was a very interesting woman after I became to know her as a person and not just a Grandmother. Took a lot of years for that to happen. :) Not a thing wrong with your setup, looks very functional. I like it. If I ever set my reloading stuff up again I'll take my Grandma's advice and go for quality and not size. :lol:
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Post by Ranch Dog »

I think it is a very nice setup.
Michael
farmerjim
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Turret

Post by farmerjim »

My first reloading room was a shelf in a closet. It is now a 10 X 30 foot room in the back of my barn. You do with what you have at the time. The closet loaded a lot of ammo.
I like your fan.
jlhog

Post by jlhog »

And here is my solution for tumbling my brass during the winter months. I had the tumbler in my shed and it will be getting very chilly out there soon. Everything fit nicely into a Coleman cooler I received for free a while back. Close the lid and it is fairly quite. The cooler is handy as sometimes I don't get a good seal on the tumbler and it leaks a little.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jlhog

Post by jlhog »

I added a round counter to my press also. It took a bit to figure a way to trip the counter but it is done.

Return to “Show Us Your Bench!”