Little Lee Bench Part 2

From a shoebox to an full production setup, show us how you operate! There is something to learn from everyone!
psy
My Press Choice: Turret

Little Lee Bench Part 2

Post by psy »

The day came when the Little Lee Bench had to move. A new safe was taking up residence and the bench had to move. So to celebrate we put together 200 rounds of new brass Nuke 10mm. Then a APP showed up! What a press! How did I miss this jewell? That meant the Classic single stage had to go into retirement just before I went into early retirement. And Challenger tooks it place on the bench. I have eight complete turrets. Six of which I store in the instrument chest. The turret is ready to load 7.62x25, .380, 9mm, .357 sig, .38sp, .357mag, 10mm, .223/.556. Then after a few weeks of retirement a Classic Cast Breech Lock Upgrade press presented itself to me with a Bulge Buster Kit and Bin. I had to bring them home. And then the darn stinkin thinkin started. I've got well over 12k rounds of mixed reloaded and new brass loads. And a easy 3k+ rounds of mixed retail in stores. I have plenty of components. I'm going to mount these wonderful Lee presses on Inline Fabrication mounts and get a few accessories from them. OOOOO the heck I am. I'm buying three Lee Bench Plate Kits and calling it good. Once the bench plates get here I will be mounting the the presses up on them and lining the front edge of the bench top with bins. And that will be it for the Little Lee Bench. It's update path will be maxed out. My progressive press is a LNL-AP. I just could not make myself buy a Toad Master. They are like the Rube Goldberg contraption or Mouse Trap game of the reloading world. No place for them here. I did order a some Inline Fab for the LNL-AP. Got a 4" Ultramount, two bin swingarm mount and bins, a output bin bracket. Also got a three bin rail and bins for the Lee Bench. When all these upgrades are done I will get back on the presses and finish up my loading for the rest of the year. Then load the Goldwing down with ammo, pistols and a AR that breaks down and stores well on the bike. And ride out to free states and enjoy some shooting and friends.
IMG_3886.JPG
Lee Bench.jpg
IMG_4033.JPG
IMG_4127.jpg
LNLAP10MM.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GasGuzzler
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter

Re: Little Lee Bench Part 2

Post by GasGuzzler »

Several people here use the Loadmaster with great success.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from goin' insane.
RBHarter
Founding Member
Founding Member
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Post by RBHarter »

Wow that's so organized and compact my space looks like an 1870 sundry shop .
Just a Red neck,White boy, Blue blood American.....
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Post by Ranch Dog »

Yep, very organized!
Michael
horseman
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Post by horseman »

And so it begins............ :lol:
AlaskanGuy
Founding Member & Supporter
Founding Member & Supporter

Post by AlaskanGuy »

Ohhhhhh My!
Any technology, not understood, can seem like magic....
sonic306090

Post by sonic306090 »

Now that's a Bench! Nice!
Thank you for any advice!
Mark 9mm

Return to “Show Us Your Bench!”