The bench up-to-date

From a shoebox to an full production setup, show us how you operate! There is something to learn from everyone!
Shooterrick2020
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Progressive

The bench up-to-date

Post by Shooterrick2020 »

Well the majority of the serious equipment according to the vendor won't be able to ship until the 30th because of the state the world is in I thought I would show you where I'm at as of today. I have a steel cabinet that is locking that I need to put together yet so it's not in the pic but will be included in the next post and it's going to be used for primers powders bullets and additional storage. Brass is going to be kept on the shelf above the bench and as you see there are some inexpensive containers labeled for clean brass. Floor lamp 6400 k and I can move it where I want and the light quality is excellent.
I've included the metal cabinet I've been putting together on edit. . I plan on using it to store primers on the top shelf powder on the bottom and bullets in between and there will still be plenty of room left over.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Shooterrick2020 on 18 Apr 2020 18:46, edited 3 times in total.
If you always do what you always did you will always get what you always got.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The bench up-to-date

Post by Ranch Dog »

Looking good, making good use of your free time. Me, I'm wasting mine. I have been trying to teach my hound dog to express his thoughts through verbalized English. I thought, now or never, so I started this project a month ago.
Michael
Shooterrick2020
Supporter
Supporter

Lol. I have an 80 lb black mouth cur who thinks she's a lap dog at this very moment she's laying on the couch with her chin in my lap
Shooterrick2020
Supporter
Supporter

Went ahead rearrange the office to make better use of the space to accommodate both my office and the reloading bench in the new cabinet for storage.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

I like it.
Michael

Return to “Show Us Your Bench!”