Ready for equipment

From a shoebox to an full production setup, show us how you operate! There is something to learn from everyone!
Shooterrick2020
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Progressive

Ready for equipment

Post by Shooterrick2020 »

With the addition of the electrical strip I believe she's about ready for equipment and it is on order. There will be a metal cabinet on the adjacent wall 4 primer and powder an additional storage and I'll be having a lamp of some sort to the bench but for now she's done.

Still have to figure out why my compression software is rotating photos. Lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you always do what you always did you will always get what you always got.
GasGuzzler
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter
My Press Choice: Turret

Re: Ready for equipment

Post by GasGuzzler »

Are you using an iPhone to take the original picture before it's resized? If so I have experienced the same issue and might be able to help.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from goin' insane.
Shooterrick2020
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Progressive

Post by Shooterrick2020 »

I'm using an Android phone if you got an idea I'd appreciate it
If you always do what you always did you will always get what you always got.
Royce

Post by Royce »

The photo is oriented properly for every device I own (Windows, Apple). I suspect that you need to hold the Android in a different angle (perhaps 90 degrees one way or the other) before taking the photo so that it displays properly on all devices including Android. I learned the same thing about photos taken with an Apple device.

Shooterrick2020 wrote:I'm using an Android phone if you got an idea I'd appreciate it
2 X Lee Classic Turret Presses, 3 X Lee 1000 Presses, 1 X Lee Reloader Press, 1X Lee Six Pack Pro, 1X Ultimate Turret
GasGuzzler
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter

Post by GasGuzzler »

Royce wrote:The photo is oriented properly for every device I own (Windows, Apple). I suspect that you need to hold the Android in a different angle (perhaps 90 degrees one way or the other) before taking the photo so that it displays properly on all devices including Android. I learned the same thing about photos taken with an Apple device.

Shooterrick2020 wrote:I'm using an Android phone if you got an idea I'd appreciate it
Yes. Even when you hold it "right" look at the indicator on the screen and you'll see sometimes it has it rotated. In the end, you can still edit on the phone or after uploaded before it's posted.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from goin' insane.

Return to “Show Us Your Bench!”