One of LarryW Benches

From a shoebox to an full production setup, show us how you operate! There is something to learn from everyone!
larryw
Founding Member & Supporter
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Re: One of LarryW Benches

Post by larryw »

Besides that, there "leisure" pants, said so on the package!
Since I'm retired, that makes me a "man of leisure" right ?
No?
Not buying it hu ?
Ohhhhh, Ok,, "Jammies" :x
A day late & A dollar short? Story of my life +guns
GasGuzzler
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter
My Press Choice: Turret

Post by GasGuzzler »

I am wearing plaid flannel pants right now. The only difference is it's 3:37 AM here.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from goin' insane.
alphalimafoxtrot
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Lee Loader

Post by alphalimafoxtrot »

As a fellow Lee Loader Low-life/Rossi Rifleman who is currently sidelined with physical recovery issues, Larry I have to commend your choice of plaid. I believe my flannel jammie pants are identical. :shock: :t

And of course, I am not kidding! +guns But I will NOT take a selfie to prove this fact......

Larry, I thank you once again for your generous gift of empty brass cases. I pause to think about how 99% of my neighbors, friends, and family would feel if they had received such a package in the mail. Not so sure they would feel the same as I do with such a gift. Why is it so difficult for them to get excited about empty, deprimed, wet-tumbled, once-fired, mixed headstamp .38 Special brass? :t

You da man, Larry - keepin' it real with the plaid flannel, keeping it competitive with guys like me who are bald with gray beards, arranging your lifetime gun-gear press collection in one pile - but wait! Isn't there some sort of "designated survivor" rule when it comes to a man's gun-gear hoard? Did you have the presence of mind to leave at least one Lee press in a secure, undisclosed location?

Have a great day - and thanks for some humor, I can use it while my disability leave keeps extending. :evil:

Adam
maxresdefault.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I am a regular joe, consisting of 78% coffee, 12% hot air, 9% organizational abilities, and 1% luck.
larryw
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Post by larryw »

As a matter of fact yes, I do have a press still stashed away. :D :D :D
A day late & A dollar short? Story of my life +guns

Return to “Show Us Your Bench!”