Reloading Room Art

From a shoebox to an full production setup, show us how you operate! There is something to learn from everyone!
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Re: Reloading Room Art

Post by Ranch Dog »

Dan 444 wrote:Very nice, Michael!

I'm currently finishing up the renovation of my reloading room....will get pictures up soon.

Dan
Looking forward to seeing the room!
Michael
AlaskanGuy
Founding Member & Supporter
Founding Member & Supporter
My Press Choice: Turret

Post by AlaskanGuy »

Lol.... RD after looking at these pics, and the first pics of your reloading room, I have his to say!!!

You ain’t spending near enough time reloading. I especially like the rollaway bed you keep stashed in the corner in case the wife is mad at ya... and the bathroom really beats my Honey Bucket... if your gunna go this far, you need a beer keg with a handle from one of them lee presses on it, and a bunch of them Lee powder throwers for Beer Mugs... that would speak volumes to pretty much the world..

Bless you sir..
Any technology, not understood, can seem like magic....
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Post by Ranch Dog »

It doesn't stay in the shape of the pictures very long. The trouble with having a bunch of presses and benches is that you can leave one project and move to another. Eventually, that catches up with you! I've been cleaning things out of the way the last two days so that I can load 38 Spl on the Automator.
Michael

Return to “Show Us Your Bench!”